ITAPD16 - Programmer - Java (Backend)
We are looking for qualified Java Programmers who responsible for developing program/software/system as per requirements.
- Asses, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computers using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Perform unit test for the developed program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical Excellency – code, build & test using industry-standard best practices
- Able to Works under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Possess software as well as database programming skill
- Possess knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), MVC, and Java
- Familiar with UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc) environment and database (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgre)
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Java EE
- Have experience in using frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, etc
- Have experience in developing micro services architecture will be valuable
- Have ability in using source code versioning such as GIT.
- Familiar in designing and working with N-Tier Architectures
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable
- Experience in building large-scale web apps/services/APIs.
- Plus if you familiar with agile software delivery & extreme programming (TDD / CI / CD / Pair Programming)