Exp. Hire: Business Analyst - Decision Engine
Exp.Hire: Business Analyst - Decision Engine - Business Process Re-engineering
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to translating business requirements to meet business objective in decision engine systems. Business Analyst should develop a standard process of governance on defining business requirements. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should also have progressively relevant experience in requirement gathering, and process analysis and design. Please read Job Description below:
- Lead coordinator to liaise with Business unit to define requirements and objectives
- Translating business requirements to meet business objective in decision engine systems. Working closely with Technical Analyst is required at all times
- Develop a standard process of governance on defining business requirements
- Provide recommendation on doing Champion Challenger
- Drive projects relating to retail products, by working together with BPM COE in ensuring risk compliance relating to process improvement innovation delivered by BPM COE.
- Work together with CRA in regularly evaluating bank-wide risk policy and recommend improvement.
- Monitor and provide feedback to business units for each business initiative implementation
- Updating business requirements on any regulatory changes that may have impact on business unit Periodically monitor and evaluate Decision Engine COE performance, including ensuring proper documentation are in place to support the parameters
- Bachelor degree with 4 years of experience.
- Progressively relevant experience in requirement gathering, and process analysis and design.
- Strong facilitation skills to adapt to diverse target audiences.
- Experienced in Statistic related work
- Business Process Analysis skills
- Business Process Modeling skills
- Business Process Reengineering skills
- Specification and Use Case Writing skills