ITCISO07 - Team Leader Forensics
We are looking for a qualified Team Leader Forensics for Information Security Organisation
Job Descriptions :
- Lead the team in conducting data acquisition process in accordance with the principles of digital forensics.
- Lead the team in an incident response process to ensure that digital evidence is not contaminated and can be used in court if necessary.
- Establish procedures and processes to ensure the overall acquisition and processing of digital data in accordance with the principles of digital forensics.
- Subject matter expertise of banking technology standards & regulations (e.g., COSO, COBIT, UU - ITE, PBI, POJK)
- Deep understanding on Banking Technology, IT Security & Governance, IT Infrastructure (e.g., networking, server, operating system & database)
- Familiar with Secure System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology
- Possess good analytical, Interview, investigation, communication, and problem-solving skillsHave a good ability to develop technical documentation
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent English written/verbal
- Team work player with leadership capability
- Good Relationship with External Party (e.g., Regulator, Police, Attorney, IT Security Communities, Forensics Association)
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology/ Law or equivalent
- 5+years of relevant experience on Information Security in Financial / Banking Industry
- Expert knowledge of IT security technology (e.g., firewall, IPS, key management, antivirus, patch management, end point protection)
- Advance knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
- Ability to perform e-mail, hard drive, and document recovery;
- understanding of evidence collection and laws related to investigation
- Knowledge of computer operating systems (e.g., Linux, Mac OS and Windows) including the BIOS and mobile devices (e.g., smart phone, ipad)
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation, Preferable CISSP / CEH / CFCE
- Strong working knowledge of industry frameworks (e.g., ISO 27002, NIST
- Cyber Security Framework, OWASP)
- minimum S1 with relevant background