ITAPD02 - Technical Analyst
We are looking for a qualified Technical Analyst
Job Descriptions :
- As part of Bank team, to define analyst and develop technical requirement for existing / improvement process in related business / technology area and related interface
- Assess, analyse and control technical requirement (both software & hardware) to support Business Processs Reengineering (BPR) Project
- Collect, analyse and confirm from the relevant parties regarding the technical requirement
- Create documentation of technical requirements in the form of technical specification document (TSD)
- Manage release of Business Processs Reengineering (BPR) application migration
- Analyse and confirm the test criteria and test cases as well as support testing and implementation
- Support project manager to ensure the quality of the delivery project milestones and deliverables as per SDLC especially for those related
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience on IT Projects.
- Have advance knowledge in Web Applications.
- Experienced in handling Database (SQL)
- Have good ability to gather business requirement in details, such as business flow, business improvement, identifying business gaps, etc.
- Have good ability to develop functional and/or technical documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Experienced in Banking or Financial Service Industry is preferred
Commit to work for twelve (12) months contract and option to extend if required