EDM02 - Data Engineer - Project Big Data
We're looking for a Data Engineer - Project Big Data :
- Engineer with experience designing and developing data integrations solutions including big data architecture and analytic solutions.
- Skillset should focus on data integration & migration utilizing Talend for developing and migrating big-data on Cloudera Hadoop.
- Do housekeeping function and back up to retain data history.
- Must actively support and contribute to the Agile practices adopted by the development team. Must have a proven history of building data pipelines carrying high volume data.
General Qualifications :
- Possess good Algorithm, Analytical thinking and Problem Solving Ability
- Focus on detail
- A Good Self Learner
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work independently and team work player
- Able to speak English actively
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Specific Qualifications :
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies / Management or equivalent
- Have more than 2 years experience as ETL programmer, experience in Tuning query
- Savvy usage of ETL Tools, such as Talend, DTS, SSIS, Data Stage or Informatica.
- Knowledgeable in database concept, data management and data structure.
- Have experience in database (Analyst & Design & Develop), SQL, Oracle, Postgre, DB2 etc.
- Familiar with Big Data technology, such as HDFS, Sqoop and Kafka.
Working Exp. :
3 Years working experience, with 2 years on data area.
Preferred if working in Banking service or Financial Industry.