Team Leader Capital Management - Wealth Management & Pension Fund Department
- Leads a subsidiary banking management team in banking, insurance, capital markets, multifinance and pension funds.
- Lead a team to periodically analyze the financial statements of subsidiaries. Prepare a report on the results and provide opinions on the financial statements of subsidiaries.
- Responsible to coordinate in the regular process of reviewing the subsidiary business model.
- Responsible for reviewing the performance of subsidiaries either periodically or when required.
- Responsible for processing performance improvements and other corporate initiatives (capital increase, capital reduction, and other corporate action initiatives. Start from initiative proposals, proposal review analyzes to final formal presentations.
- Bachelor from reputable university / Master’s degree or MBA is advantage
- Past experience in a big 4 or any other role related in banking, insurance, capital market, multi finance and pension fund.
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement analysis & modeling
- Business Strategy
- Advanced Presentation skill