ITCISO11 - Security Operations Center
We are looking for a qualified Security Operations Center for Information Security Organisation
Job Descriptions :
- Managing Vulnerability Monitoring.
- Monitoring, collecting, and responding to suspicious, inappropriate, and unauthorized activities related to the bank's infrastructure systems and data.
- Implementing monitoring rules and ensuring sufficient source logs are integrated into SIEM.
- Managing the process for handling security incidents related to the bank's infrastructure systems.
- Creating event/incident resolution report providing the actions taken based on pre-defined SLA and OLA due to the SOC operation
- Producing change request regarding information security system, if necessary, regarding event/incident that happened.
- Providing correlation of threat data with information about the current state of the bank's IT security defenses to come up with a real assessment of risks to the bank (Threat Intelligence Reporting)
- Minimum 7 years experience in security operations
- Knowledge and experience in managing and developing SIEM
- Knowledge and experience in security incident management
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure
- Knowledge in security incident management.
- Knowledge and experience in threat intelligence reporting
- Ability to interact with senior executives
- Excellent written / verbal communication skillsPreferable OBIT 5 Foundation CSX Fundamentals, ITIL Fundamental, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor, ISO 9000 Quality Management System, TOGAF 9.1
- Minimum S1 with relevant background