Exp. Hire - Project Manager
Exp.Hire: Project Manager Workflow Center of Excellence
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams, please read Job Description below:
- Accountable for mobilizing the project delivery team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the project
- Manages projects, from initiation through delivery of agreed project scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics to ensure expected return on investment is achieved
- Conducts periodic reviews and drive project progress tracking, change control and project or program governance to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Actively manage a plan and the project risks and issues
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant Project Management and BPM (Business Process Management) methodology, tools, systems, and applications.
- Develops complex Business Process Management solutions to business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years of experience with increasing responsibility
- 3+ years of project leadership experience in IT (mostly in the area of digitization and business process improvement).
- Has strong experience as Project Manager delivering end-to-end project engagement on complex software development for any one of the top Indonesian banks.
- Has experience delivering projects using one or more of the following: agile and waterfall
- Good knowledge of Bank technology systems and processes supporting Loan Servicing.
- Knowledgeable in Business Process Modelling and developing Business Process Management (BPM) or Business Process Rules (BRE) solutions.
- Excellent skills in Work Planning, Scope Management, Resource Management, Risk/ Issue Management, Quality Management, and Change Management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the senior leadership levels.