ITASP14 - Production Support Technical Analyst - Wholesale Core Support
As Wholesale Core Support – Technical Analyst candidate will be responsible to
- Maintain all systems related to Treasury, Trade, and Capital Markets Field
- Ensure high system availability during operational hours and critical hours such as EOD, SOD, EOM, etc with/without collaboration with service provider (vendor)
- Work as 2nd layer support in solving incidents and make sure to provide solution/workaround under the Agreed SLA
- Working closely with Project Team, Business Partner or any critical tasks as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Conduct regular and effective monitoring to all critical process in the systems
- Perform other duties as required by Organization
- Ensure all maintained systems are covered with maintenance contract with service provider
- Reguler review end-to-end systems performance/capacity/security to make sure systems can handle business growth
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Good communication skills (verbal, writing, presentation) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, leadership outside the Line of Business (internal or external), their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize tasks, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed in solving incident/problem.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Ability to multitask and deliver with speed and little supervision.
- Strong attitude for learning new methods and processes, dealing with complexity and understanding how to utilize them in a fluid environment.
- Self-starter and detail oriented
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/related field or Equivalent work experience
- Strong Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management which related to :
- Treasury System
- Trade Finance System
- Capital Market System
- Experience with the following technologies :
- OS: Windows, RHEL, Solaris and other UNIX platform
- DB: SQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL
- Program: Java, C++, .Net, WAS
- Experience in Business Process (Treasury, Trade Finance & Capital Market) is a preferable
Working Experiences (min. years):
- 5+ years of experience in developing and/or supporting applications related to Treasury, Trade Finance and Capital Market
- 3+ years of proven experience in systems analysis, problem management or application support
Proficient in using Microsoft Office.