Exp. Hire: Business Analyst - Workflow
Exp.Hire: Business Analyst - Workflow COE - Business Process Re-engineering
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to define new business process flow and wireframes while ensuring alignment with existing business process. Business Analyst should understand business process and gather business requirements of the customers. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should also have a Strong facilitation skills to adapt to diverse target audiences. Please read Job Description below:
- Understand business process and gather business requirements of the customers.
- Define new business process flow and wireframes, while ensuring alignment with existing business processes.
- Translate business requirements to deliverable artifacts such as BRD/ Functional spec and identification of reusable components.
- Help to insure that the requirements management practices are adhered to include management of deliverables through traceability, version control and change control.
- Help to document business process and rules into the enterprise process inventory.
- Promote and implement BPM Policies and standards during project duration.
- Coordinate with business SME and consider SME input while doing these activities.
- Oversee the Functional/ Business Verification during System Integration Test.
- Provide Requirement clarification to the developers and testers.
- Bachelor degree with 2-4 years of experience.
- Progressively relevant experience in requirement gathering, and process analysis and design.
- Strong facilitation skills to adapt to diverse target audiences.
- Business Process Analysis skills
- Business Process Modeling skills
- Business Process Reengineering skills
- Specification and Use Case Writing skills
Good to Have:
- PEGA field experience preferable
- Pega Certified Business Architect