Exp. Hire - Officer Accounting Policy & Helpdesk - Accounting Group
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Policy Officer to Review and analyze accounting standards and regulatory requirements applicable in order to design, formulate and align the Bank's accounting policies. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should also have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things. Please read Job Description below :
- Reviewing and analyzing accounting standards and regulatory requirements applicable in order to design, formulate and align the Bank's accounting policies.
- Designing an accounting information system of each new product and activity for the application system developed in accordance with the Bank's accounting policies and business unit requirements.
- Ensuring the accounting information system remains adequate if there are changes to the application system or changes to new product and activity provisions.
- Analyzing changes in accounting policies and guidance on accounting treatment for products and services that need to be done due to adjustment of PSAK with IFRS.
- Providing accounting advice related to the development of Bank products and activities initiated by other work units and ensure that development results related to the accounting information system are in accordance with the Bank's accounting policies
- Being a resource related to the application of accounting standards to external parties (including business unit credit customers), both with business units by visiting customers or customers who visit Bank Mandiri to conduct benchmarking.
General Qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years working experience with roles in finance & accounting
- Have knowledge of PSAK and passion to learn it
- Have knowledge and experience in PSAK 55 and/or PSAK 71 implementation
- Have experience and knowledge of banking products and services
- Have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things
- Must be able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers
Good to Have :
- PSAK and its change Training
- Have job experience 3 years in Big Four Public Accounting Firm
- Have capability and knowledge in digital banking/treasury/loan products
- Have Experience in implementing accounting/ banking products system