ITAPD14 - Programmer - RPG/400
We are looking for a qualified Programmer who responsible for developing program/software/system as per requirements by collaborating with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related stakeholders.
- Asses, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computers using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Perform unit test for the developed program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Support project manager to ensure the quality of the delivered project milestones/deliverables are as per SDLC standard specifically those that relates to technical aspect of the solution.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner and Teamwork player.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess software as well as database programming skill
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in RPG/400, CL/400, OS/400, SQL/400
- Have at least 1 year experience in core banking projects using RPG/400