ITDTA01 - Big Data Technical Consultant - Hadoop Developer
We are looking for a qualified Big Data Technical Consultant especially in Hadoop Developer who has :
- Design and develop various applications involving large data sets of structured and unstructured data.
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.).
- As part of Big Data’s Project team, responsible to:
- Gather requirement, do software development using bank tools and framework, reviewing code written by other team member, testing and bug fixing, documentation and deployment
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
General Qualification :
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- A Good Self Learner
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to speak English actively
- Team work player
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Mathematics/Statistic, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- Familiar in Red Hat Linux OS
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Good knowledge on Hadoop Data lake operations.
- Good knowledge on Spark/Impala Transformation and Actions.
- Good programming knowledge to do data cleansing
- Well versed in Shell Scripting, Hive Scripting.
- Familiar with HDFS operations like distcp, cp, mv etc
- Have experience in administering, configuring and managing Cloudera Hadoop through Cloudera Manager is preferable.
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka & HBase is optional.
- Knowledge in ETL Tools (Talend) is optional
Working Experiences (min. years) :
At least 4 years job experiences and had experience in Big Data as Hadoop Developer.