ITAPD05 - Big Data Technical Analyst
We are looking for a passionate certified Big Data Technical Analyst who has:
Job Descriptions :
- As part of Bank team, to define analyst and develop technical requirement for existing / improvement process in related business / technology area and related interface
- Assess, analyse and control technical requirement (both software & hardware) to support Big Data Analytics Project
- Collect, analyse and confirm from the relevant parties regarding the technical requirement
- Create documentation of technical requirements in the form of technical specification document (TSD) and identify scope Gap between functional and technical.
- Manage release of Big Data Analytics application migration
- Analyse and confirm the test criteria and test cases as well as support testing and implementation
- Support project manager to ensure the quality of the delivery project milestones and deliverables as per SDLC especially for those related
General Qualifications :
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- Strong Knowledge on Structured Query Language (SQL)
- A Good Self Learner
- Familiar and with Linux OS environment
- Have experience in database (Analyst & Design & Develop), SQL, Oracle, Postgre, DB2, Teradata, etc.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation
- Have an experience on Financial Services Industry
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to speak English actively
- Team work player
Specific Qualifications :
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Mathematics/Statistic, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience on IT Projects (Data Warehouse Project is preferred).
- At least 1 years’ experience on Big Data Implementation.
- Familiar in SQL Syntax
- Have advance knowledge in one or some of Big Data Technologies / Applications (i.e Cloudera Hadoop, SPARKS, KAFKA, Impala, Apache HBase, Apache Kudo, Hive, Pig, HDFS, etc).
- Have advance knowledge in ETL Tools for Hadoop (Talend, DataStage).
- Experienced in handling Hadoop and RDBMS Database (Oracle, SQL)
- Have good ability to gather business requirement in details, such as business flow, business improvement, identifying business gaps, etc.
- Have good ability to develop functional and/or technical documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Experienced in Banking or Financial Service Industry is preferred
- Commit to work for twelve (12) months contract and option to extend if required
- Have knowledge in Analytics programming is preferred (i.e Python, Machine Learning, etc).