ITCISO12 - Identity & Access Management
We are looking for a qualified Officer Identity & Access Management for Information Security Organisation
Job Descriptions :
- Maintaining and regularly updating user account in the bank system in accordance with corporate policies.
- Perform as System Administrator to Setting system and security parameters, on both system and applications
- Developing and managing user IAM Self-Service, multi-factor user authentication for applications, simplified / single sign-on.
- Developing and regularly updating given internal applications to consume the bank identities.
- Giving recommendation related to access right policies and governance.
- Ensuring access authorization and access metrics to align with change control need for the migration from development environment to production environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IAM operations and development
- A strong working knowledge of IAM solutions
- A strong working knowledge of Single sign on solutions
- Having knowledge on Servers (Windows, Linux, Unix) and database (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre).
- Experience with identity federation protocols such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Open Standards for Authorization (OAuth), OpenID
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferable : COBIT 5, CSX Fundamentals, ITIL Fundamental, ISO 27001 LA/LI, ISO 9000 Quality Management System
- Minimum S1 in relevant background