ITAPD07 - Programmer - ETL
We are looking for a qualified ETL Programmer who responsible for developing ETL part of a solution as per requirements by collaborating with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related stakeholders.
- Collect, analyze and confirm technical requirement from project stakeholders.
- Asses, analyze, and implement ETL requirements of a project.
- Create data staging (re-useable) to support each application / system related.
- Create data mart and data cubes based on applicable reporting format.
- Create documentations of the requirements (e.g. Technical Specification Document, Data Mapping Documentation, etc.).
- Analyze and confirm the test criteria and test cases, and support testing process (including interface testing).
- Support project manager in technical aspects as required during project implementation period.
- Support project manager to ensure the quality of the delivery of project milestones and deliverables as per SDLC especially for those related to technical aspects of the solutions
- Working together with the third parties vendor regarding the data model required for each related applications
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong knowledge on Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiar with Linux OS environment is valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand relational database concept and strong/advance in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Have experience in database (analyze, design & develop), SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, Teradata, etc.
- Have experience (in minimum 3 projects) using ETL Tools like IBM Datastage, Informatica, MS SQL Server SSIS, Pentaho PDI, Talend or Python Scripting.
- Have experience (in minimum 3 projects) of reporting application, dashboard application or business intelligence.
- Understand Data-warehouse model and approach both top down and bottom up
- Understand Business Intelligence (BI) concept and tool
- Willing to learn the new BI Tools like Tableau. Experiences in Tableau will be advantageous.