ITAPD15 - Programmer - Web (Frontend)
We are looking for a qualified Programmer for a Mobile Software Engineer (Frontend), who responsible for developing program/software/system as per requirements. Your primary role is building user-facing native Web Apps, with best in class technical Excellency and UI/UX for our Digital Application Development. In this role, you will code to build a great Web application and stunning user experience that will be integrated with several backend APIs and works consistently across a wide range of browsers
- Asses, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computers using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Apply technical excellency (such as : clean code, design pattern, etc.) to produce maintainable and easy to extend code
- Learn and share new method/technology/tools as continous improvement, to ensure you/team’s job will getting better in the future
- Responsible for the creation of software operations and support related documentation.
- Research and develop process improvements in dedication to continuous improvement
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Possess strong web programming skill (html, css, java script, jquery, angular, react.js)
- Possess strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Able to design and implement of Design Pattern
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in developing web/web app.
- Have experience in designing UI/UX
- Have ability to create mock-up/wire frame for a complete web/web app
- Have ability in using source code versioning such as GIT
- Familiar with back-end programming and database
- Plus if you familiar with extreme programming(TDD / CI / CD / Pair Programming)
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable