ITCISO13 - Infrastructure Security
We are looking for a qualified Infrastructure Security for Information Security Organisation
Job Descriptions :
- Alignment internal policy & standard with Regulation & Best Practices to reduce vulnerability
- Ensuring endpoints and compute platforms are patched appropriately to meet risk and compliance requirements.
- Creating and monitoring infrastructure security management dashboard to oversee the trend of attack to the bank's security infrastructure.
- Creating incident management planning, reporting, and resolution regarding infrastructure security.
- Providing audit remediation report regarding infrastructure security.
- Creating risk log regarding infrastructure security.
- Minimum 5 years experience in infrastructure security development and operations.
- Knowledge and experience in system hardening
- Knowledge and experience in patch management
- Knowledge and experience in windows & linux environment
- A thorough understanding of security infrastructure maintenance and operations.
- Ability to interact with senior executivesExcellent written / verbal communication skills
- Preferable COBIT 5, CSX Fundamentals, ITIL Fundamental, ISO 27001 LA/LI, O / S (Windows / Linux / AIX) Security Administrator, CompTIA Server +
- Minimum S1 from relevant background