[Internal Job Posting] Mandiri Group Compensation & Benefit Officer
This opening is limited for Bank Mandiri employees only (internal hiring)
Mandiri Group Compensation & Benefit Officer is responsible to conduct analysis, review, and develop compensation and benefit policy for subsidiary under Mandiri Group.
- Develop compensation and benefit policy for Subsidiaries under Mandiri Group align with Bank Mandiri internal human capital policy.
- Review compensation and benefit (basic salary, performance bonus, & benefit/facilities) practice for Directors and Division Head Level under Mandiri Group.
- Ensure compensation & benefit alignment of Mandiri Group employee assignment. Review and calculate amount have to be guaranteed for employee who will be assigned to Subsidiary.
- Perform Human Capital Cost (Beban Tenaga Kerja/BTK) analysis on yearly budgeting process. Calculate BTK for each Directorate across Bank Mandiri.
- Conduct monthly budget monitoring and evaluation.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Human Resources, or any related field.
- Officer Development Program (in class/OJT/PKWT) or employee with maximum 3 years experience in Bank Mandiri.
- Basic MS - Excel operation skill is required. Intermediate MS-Excel is preferred
- Preferred someone who strong and passionate in process, numbers and data analytics.
- Have strongly interest in Human Resource field especially on Compensation and Benefit.
- Fast learner and able to work independently.