Team Leader Strategy & Project Analysis
We are looking for a qualified Strategy & Project Analysis to Identify and address a various IT initiative Projects, giving reference on selecting (making priority) based on purpose of business needs or creating value to the bank. Prospective candidates must possess a background from IT/Finance or equivalent with minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in Technology Information, Finance or Fintech especially related to project management (preferred as Project Manager).
Please read Job Description below:
- Work together with other internal units (CTF, IT STA, Project Owners) to track project progress, timeline fulfillment and impact on implementation from the finance perspective (on behalf of Finance & Strategy Directorate).
- Lead on analyzing Projects Management, monitoring process/progress as well as post implementation, oversee the work ensuring projects execution and accuracy.
- Identify and address a various IT initiative Projects, giving reference on selecting (making priority) based on purpose of business needs or creating value to the bank.
- Produce understandable and actionable recommendations, insights and reports based on deep-dive strategy and project analysis on factual data.
- Keep up on data industry trends, advising organizational leaders when changes need to be made.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferably majoring in IT, Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Project Management, IT/ Digital, Operations and/ or Monitoring Performance as Senior Officer or Project Manager.
- Has strong leadership abilities
- Strong knowledge in Banking, Finance, and Project Management is a must.
- Ability to think out of the box on any project problems statements.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving, enthusiast with numbers, and finding patterns.
- Strong presentation skills (including preparing creative presentation material).
- Excellent communication and ability to work with cross functional units (Business, IT, Operations, Risk, & Compliance, etc).
- Eagerness to learn new thing is very important.
- Able to speak fluently in English
- Maximum age limit is 40 years old.
- Has ability to breakdown complex problems into several simple problems.
- Able to come up with “Practical” solution and easily monitoring outcomes.
- Enjoy challenge