ITASP08 - System Analyst - Branch System
We are looking for System Analyst – Branch System who has :
- As an System Analyst of branch system team, you will be responsible for Incident and Problem resolution which related to branch system
- The role also involves engaging and partnering with application development teams
- Responsible to ensure all the applications under branch system teammeet their required service levels
- Perform service transition from development to support
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business and Management
- Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business
- Coordinate and work with other related production support team
General Qualifications :
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, leadership outside the LOB (internal or external), their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- Strong Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management which related to branch system
- Experience with Tomcat Web Service, Java and Microsoft SQL include debugging skills
- Experience with IBM AS/400 is a plus
- Experience as a Windows system admin is a plus
Working Experiences (min. years) :
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology