ITIFS02 - Hosting Automation, Capacity and Performance Technical Analyst
We are looking for a Technical Analyst to analyze the workload of Bank Mandiri's IT system and further to automate, manage its performance and capacity to ensure the reliability and capability. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements and data into functional method. We would also like you to have hands-on experience on IT project and be able to manage IT capacity and performance. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT workloads and hosting platforms has its resources and processes managed and automated properly.
- Focusing on IT performance and capacity management to ensure all hosting platforms have optimum resources. And automation method to deliver faster IT process and minimalized human error
- Function as one of the key contacts for the organization on all issues regarding platforms performance and capacity and automation tool
- Share the responsibility regarding performance, capacity and automation tool availability 24 X 7, scheduled maintenance and do preventive and corrective checks.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving performance, capacity and automation tool issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users, providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements and encourage future prevention
- Expected to lead the analysis of root cause factors that impact the reliability, accuracy and efficiency of assigned tools.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) during other projects as required. Will work across various application development teams, database, UNIX and systems specialists for additional support when required to supplement and expand their knowledge.
- Perform IT project management including conducting Proof of Concept (PoC), lab work, project administration and communicate with principals and vendors.
- Develop framework and method to manage all platforms (AS400, x86, AIX, UNIX, Solaris) performance and capacity. Always have updated data regarding performance and capacity for all platforms.
- Transform all manual IT processes and manage it under one console including start/end of day, housekeeping, data transfer and compression and planned/unplanned switch over.
- Responsible for the creation of performance, capacity and automation documentation.
- Research and develop processes and platforms improvements in dedication to continuous improvement.
General Qualifications :
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Able to works under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- Strong Experience in IT Project Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, and Performance Management which related to IT banking platforms and processes.
- Experience with AS400, x86, AIX, UNIX and Solaris platforms in banking environment.
- Experience on scripting with powershell, Linux command line.
- Experience as a Windows Server 2003-2016, Solaris and RHEL System Admin.
Working Experiences (min. years) :
- 5+ years of proven experience in lead engineer, systems analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in joining IT project team focused on implementing tools related to performance, capacity and automation management