ITAPD06 - Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a qualified Senior Project Manager to join our team :
Job Descriptions :
- Accountable for mobilizing the project delivery team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the project.
- Manages projects, from initiation through delivery of agreed project scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics to ensure expected return on investment is achieved.
- Conducts periodic reviews and drive project progress tracking, change control and project or program governance to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Actively manage a plan and the project risks and issues.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant Project Management and BPM (Business Process Management) methodology, tools, systems, and applications.
- Develops complex Business Process Management solutions to business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination, and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Bachelor degree with 10+ years of experience with increasing responsibility.
- 8+ years of project leadership experience in IT (mostly in the area of digitization and business process improvement).
- Has strong experience as Project Manager delivering end-to-end project engagement on complex software development for any one of the top Indonesian banks.
- Has experience delivering projects using one or more of the following: agile and waterfall.
- Good knowledge of Bank technology systems.
- Knowledgeable in Business Process Modelling and developing Business Process Management (BPM) or Business Process Rules (BRE) solutions.
- Excellent skills in Work Planning, Scope Management, Resource Management, Risk/Issue Management, Quality Management, and Change Management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the senior leadership levels.
- Fluent in English