CTF01 - Team Leader / Officer Analytics Lead
We are looking for a qualified Analytics Lead to organize our Analytics Function and manage our team of Analysts. Prospective candidates must possess a background from Statistics, Math, Business, Finance or equivalent with 3-4 years of hands-on experience in data analytics using SAS or R or Python. Please read Job Description below:
- Lead on developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting, oversee the work of the analytics team, ensuring its accuracy.
- Identify, address and work together with business unit to fulfill and establish business needs from data analytics perspective
- Perform experiments or tests to form data-driven conclusions to business challenges
- Produce understandable and actionable recommendations, insights and reports based on deep-dive analytics on factual data
- Keep up on data industry trends, advising organizational leaders when changes need to be made
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university , preferably majoring in Statistics, Math, Business, Finance or equivalent
- 3-4 years of work experience in analytics or business development field
- Maximum age limit is 40 (Team Leader) / 35 (Officer) years old
- Knowledge of SAS or R or Python is a must
- Ability to think outside the box on any business problems statements
- Strong presentation skills (including preparing creative presentation material)
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving, enthusiast with numbers, and finding patterns
- Excellent communication and ability to work with cross functional units (Business, IT, Ops, Risk, & Compliance)
- Eagerness to learn new thing is very important
- Able to speak fluently in English and Bahasa.
- Knowledge of banking industry is preferred.
Good to have Qualifications :
- Ability to breakdown complex problems into several simple problems
- Ability to come up with “Practical” solution and easily monitoring outcomes