ITAPD11 - Programmer - Mobile Apps iOS
We are looking for a qualified Programmer for a Mobile Software Engineer (iOS) who responsible for developing program/software/system as per requirements. Your primary role is building user-facing native Mobile Apps, with best in class technical Excellency and UI/UX for our Digital Application Development. In this role, you will code to build a great mobile application and stunning user experience that will be integrated with several backend APIs and works consistently across a wide range of devices.
- Asses, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computers using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Apply technical excellency (such as : clean code, design pattern, etc.) to produce maintainable and easy to extend code
- Learn and share new method/technology/tools as continous improvement, to ensure you/team’s job will getting better in the future
- Responsible for the creation of software operations and support related documentation.
- Research and develop process improvements in dedication to continuous improvement
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Possess strong mobile apps programming skill (Swift/Objective C)
- Solid understanding of Apple design principle, pattern, and best practice
- Solid knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Possess strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Able to design and implement of Design Pattern
- Familiar with UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc) environment and database (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgre)
- Understand SOA/Web Service Restful architecture and how to interact with API server
- Have experience in developing published mobile app
- Have experience in designing UI/UX
- Have ability on utilizing XCode/AppCode
- Have ability in using source code versioning such as GIT
- Have experience with offline storage, multithreading, memory management, caching mechanism and performance tuning
- Knowledge of cloud messaging and push notification
- Familiar with back-end programming and database
- Plus if you familiar with extreme programming (TDD / CI / CD / Pair Programming)
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable