TBWP02 - Senior Manager Cash Management
We're looking for Senior Manager Cash Management with this Job Descriptions :
- Initiating and planning the development of new products as well as implementation and delivery.
- Developing business strategies and defining development initiatives to position our products.
- Working with various touch-points in the Bank to enhance existing products or to develop new products, based on customer needs, competitor benchmarking, and market research.
- Engage with sales & clients to develop a clear product roadmap for product enhancement
- Assist the sales team in providing solutions to customers related to cash management solution
- Working closely with Product Development, IT and Operations to define product requirements and ensure the integrity of final-delivered solutions, processes and documentation.
- Monitor cash management system development project to ensure that the project have a good quality and be delivered on time
General Qualifications :
- A Good Self Learner
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to speak English actively
- Able to work in team
- Able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Have a good ability to develop business requirement document
- Have strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify and solve issues.
- Have great attention to details and results-driven approach
Specific Qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Have more than 5 years in Banking and 3 years experiences as Product Manager Cash Management or Implementor of Cash Management Product
- Knowledge of Cash Management business, especially with respect to electronic banking products would be an advantage.
- Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative, and can deliver to challenging timelines
- Flexibility to multi-task and manage different transactions and situations simultaneously
Working Exp. :
Preferred if working in Banking service or Financial Industry.