Exp. Hire: Infrastructure Project Manager
Exp.Hire: Infrastructure Project Manager
We are looking for a qualified Infrastructure Project Manager who has responsible to provide overall infrastructure support for Business Process Management (BPM) projects, programs and portfolios. Infrastructure Project Managers should have a background in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems (MIS) or a closely related field with 3 – 6 years of experience in managing IT infrastructure environment/ releases/ code deployment. Please read Job Description below:
- Responsible to provide overall infrastructure support for BPM projects, programs and portfolios.
- Select hardware and software vendors; also gives review and determine the Feasibility Study & Business Requirement Documents.
- Install the hardware, operating systems, and database systems, install and configure the network.
- Manage network and infrastructure requirements for BPM solution development.
- Provide development and maintenance for the BPM infrastructure, prepare and execute assembly tests for the infrastructure, participate in BPM system performance testing. Perform hardware and network sizing and capacity planning as required to support the BPM solution
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems (MIS) or a closely related field with 3 – 6 years of experience in managing IT infrastructure environment/ releases/ code deployment.
- 3-6 years of technology experience supporting IT Infrastructure including networks, security, and hardware. System-specific technical certifications will often be required.
- 3-6 years of end-to-end project management experience.
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and concepts – Cisco Firewalls and Extreme switches, VPNs, routers and routing protocols.
- Excellent technology skills with a good understanding of security requirements and technical implementation.
Good to Have:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!