Exp. Hire - Lead Programmer System Analyst
Exp.Hire: Team Leader – Lead Programmer System Analyst - Central Liabilities & Collateral Management System
We are looking for an experienced as a Team Leader – Lead Programmer System Analyst, please read Job Description below:
- As an LPSA of Central Liabilities & Collateral Management System team, you will be responsible for Incident and Problem resolution which related to central liabilities & collateral management systems
- The role also involves engaging and partnering with application development teams
- Responsible to ensure all the applications under Central Liabilities & Collateral Management System teammeet their required service levels
- Perform service transition from development to support
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business and Management
- Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business
- Coordinate and work with other related production support team
General Qualifications :
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, leadership outside the LOB (internal or external), their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- Strong Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management which related to Central Liabilities & Collateral Management
- Experience with ETL Tools: IBM Datastage, SSIS, etc
- Experience in Oracle & SQL debugging skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience as a AIX/Linux System Admin is a plus
Working Experiences (min. years) :
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- 4+ years of experience in developing and supporting applications related to central liabilities & collateral management