Exp. Hire - SENIOR AUDITOR - Audit IT Infrastructure & Network
We are looking for high talented candidate for IT Auditor (Senior Manager). This position will report to VP IT Audit Manager, and responsible for reviewing and appraising the effectiveness, efficiency and adequacy of the information systems controls and procedures as well as making practical and value-added recommendations to mitigate the risks, prepare audit reports and following up on the implementation of audit recommendations. In addition, this position will conduct reviews over data centers, networks, operating systems, and key IT control processes, weaknesses and propose practical and value-added recommendations.
Specific areas of focus within the Infrastructure & Network IT Audit team portfolio include:
- Data center environmental and physical security controls
- IT operations, including service availability management, system monitoring and batch processing
- Change, problem & incident management
- Business continuity management
- Capacity management for IT infrastructure and network
- IT asset management and inventories
- Platform engineering and support for core banking, midrange and distributed platforms, including configuration, build, vulnerability and patch management
- IT governance, including strategic design, executive reporting and process management
- Data storage and transmission management
- Server virtualization
- IT end-user support services and tools, including work-station, messaging and mobile technologies
- Infrastructure and supporting technology, such as intranet, mail exchange, active directory, proxy, anti virus, and VOIP
- Prepare individual audit plan, audit programs, working paper, and audit report based on defined audit assignment.
- Perform field audit, especially in assessing risk & controls for information systems audit universe, including application systems, operating systems, database, IT system infrastructure, storage, as well as IT-related physical environmental.
- Perform compliance-based audit according to IT general controls program and regulatory specific requirements (Central Bank of Indonesia and Otoritas Jasa Keuangan).
- Provide advisory/consultation services for clients / auditee in information systems risks, as well as providing value-added IT improvements.
- Perform monitoring and adequacy of the implementation of previous audit recommendation on regular basis.
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree from reputable university
- Relevant fields of studies such as information systems, computer science, or information technology related studies
- Minimum of Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.00 or equivalent
- Maximum age of 35 years old
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of information systems (information technology) operational, strategy and/or auditing experience in large & complex IT environments
- Certified in information system auditing, i.e. CISA
- Good understanding in IT-related banking regulatory requirements, i.e. PBI/SE BI and POJK/SE OJK
- Strong analytical, written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Understand general banking application systems and infrastructure, i.e. core systems, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM, etc
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience using IT control methodologies and standards, including knowledge of some of the following industry frameworks: CoBIT, ISO/IEC, ITIL, NIST, PMI-PMBOK, PCI-DSS
- Demonstrates knowledge in one or more critical areas of technology including operating systems, data centers, and network technologies (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Proficient with a broad knowledge in the following information technology processes: application development, production management, information security and data governance
- Audit experience at a financial institution or accounting firm (having work experience with Big-4 accounting firms will be an advantage)
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Experience building enterprise architecture roadmap
- Experience in the following areas: cloud computing virtualization, middleware messaging, web security tools, and database management systems (Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MS SQL)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!