Data Analytics & Reporting Officer
- Gather data from multiple sources, process, analyze and visualize data using mathematical and statistical methods
- Provide reguler and ad-hoc reports, executive summaries,and presentations for internal management and external regulators
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Work closely with other divisions to get required data sets or requirements
- Provide accurate insights for decision makers
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, or other data-processing related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analytics and data reporting
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and database commands
- Able to use statistical packages for analyzing data (R, SPSS, etc)
- Able to use data visualization tools (Tableau, d3.js, etc)
- Strong logical reasoning and meticulous
- Good communication and collaboration (interpersonal) skills
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.