ITAPD13 - Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager / Senior Project Manager who responsible for managing and running projects to ensure the delivery will be timely, on budget and on-target while maintaining good quality.
- Accountable for mobilizing the project delivery team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the project.
- Manage projects, from initiation through delivery of agreed project scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics to ensure expected return on investment is achieved. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Conduct periodic reviews and drive project’s progress tracking, change control and project or program governance to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Actively manage a plan and the project risks and issues.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant Project Management and BPM (Business Process Management) methodology, tools, systems, and applications.
- Develops Business Process Management solutions to business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination, and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Fluently speak English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have more than 5 years of experience on project implementation as Project Manager. 10+ years of experience as Project Manager with increasing responsibility (for Senior Project Manager).
- 8+ years of project leadership experience in IT (mostly in the area of digitization and business process improvement (for Senior Project Manager).
- Good to strong experience as Project Manager delivering end-to-end project engagement on complex software development for any one of the top Indonesian banks.
- Have experience in delivering projects using one or more of the following: agile and waterfall.
- Good knowledge of Bank technology systems.
- Knowledgeable in Business Process Modelling and developing Business Process Management (BPM) or Business Process Rules (BRE) solutions.
- Good to Excellent skills in Work Planning, Scope Management, Resource Management, Risk/Issue Management, Quality Management, and Change Management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the senior leadership levels.